Yes, it’s my birthday baby! And I’m 00011100 of age. *Can you guess? Haha Don’t worry this isn’t a quiz.*
This is the day that I’m supposed to be happy because another year has added to my life. A year where I can do and achieve whatever I want.
But for some reason, I’m not fully happy.
Some say, I’m just having a quarter-life crisis.
But I’ve said ‘Nah, it’s not like that’ because for me, age is just a number.
Maybe the reason why I’m not fully happy is because I still feel that I’m a failure. Why? Because of these reasons:
- I’m not successful in my career;
- I haven’t traveled much;
- I’m not rich;
- I don’t have a stable boyfriend (???) *I don’t really find this as a loss, oh well*
But even I feel that way, I’m still thankful for so many things:
- For having my family beside me;
- Friends that I haven’t seen much, but still loves me;
- My stories are being read by many and loving it;
- And for all the drivers who still giving me a student discount on public transportation. *I still look like a teenager, yay!*
Despite the down side, overall, I’m happy to be alive! So to all the people who are celebrating their birthday today as well, Cheers! May we achieve all of our dreams!